2017 Letter From The CEO
Welcome to 2017! I wanted to personally reach out to each and every one of you that have supported my organization from Day 1 in 2014 until now, Day 1 2017.
For us 2016 was an eXcellent year, from winning the first ever Rainbow Six Pro League World Championship, to eXpanding into Smite, going back to our roots of Call of Duty with our Austrailian CWL Team, and so many more eXciting things. It was a memorable year. We signed partners no one had faith in us signing and we made them proud (I Hope). We had ups and downs, but all in all, YOU had our backs. Sure, we have lost people along the way, but it has made us all stronger. I'm proud to say, we will be here for 2017 and beyond with your support and help.
Everyone has their own way of setting goals for the New Year. We are no different in the principle of it but we will try our best each and every day to make these goals become a reality. We all face adversity every day, it defines us as human beings. We all make mistakes, but it is how we respond to those mistakes that sets forth our path for the next obstacle. I was told when I was younger (A Longggg Time Ago hehehehehe) regardless of what good you do, one bad decision will haunt you if you do not learn from it. Learning is the key to success. I have made enemies but I have also made friends for life in this community. Friends I would do anything for and go up to bat for every day. I thank you for that. You know who you are.
Moving forward, as an organization, business, and community you choose to be apart of, these are our goals for 2017:
1. I want to establish better communication between our fans and our members. I want to utilize the eXcellence Fan Zone to establish this relationship. We will have set times that a memeber of eXcellence will be in this chat. You can find the link here: https://discord.gg/Nuxrhn3. Day or night please feel free to come in and just hangout!
2. I want to do more giveaways for our fans. In 2016, we approximately ran 22 giveaways throughout the year. In 2017, I want to double this and set a goal of 45 by the end of 2017. The only thing I ask is that everyone be patient and courteous. It takes time to plan and execute some of the bigger giveaways.
3. I want to get more streamers and content creators. I want to find the most enthusiastic, and well rounded creators with like minded principles to ours. I have plans for streamers of all types coming out in the middle of January. These plans will outline incentives for all streamers.
4. I want to get the Top 5 Clutch Plays of the week re-installed. We went away from this in 2016 because of time restraints and personnel issues. I will make this a top priority in 2017.
5. I want to re-install the eX Podcast. We had a lot of fun doing these, but again due to time and personnel, we had to abandon this. I want more community members to also get involved with these.
6. I want to start a community night. This will be a fun way to enage with our fans while playing games like, H1Z1, Call Of Duty, Counterstrike, and so forth. This will be installed in Feb. 2017.
These are some of the ideas we have in store for 2017. More will come throughout the year, but these are the ones that mean the most to me and my business going into 2017.
Remember Rome wasn't built in a day, nor will eXcellence be. We will however, strive each and everyday to acheive our goals!
Again, I want to thank each one of you for reading this. It means a great deal to me for all the support you guys give me and my business. I would also like to thank our sponsors/partners for an amazing 2016. These companies have went above and beyond in 2016 and I can't wait to work alongside them in 2017!
Happy New Year Everyone!
Jon "JVen" Venable